WANTED - The BEST Chili in Town!
Do you love to cook? We need YOU!! HRIMS Chili Cook-Off has 20 chili entrepreneur spots to fill for our Chili Cook-Off in February 2018.
There will be a cash prize for the "People's Choice" Winner!
Make 3 gallons of your secret chili recipe!
Hampton Roads International Montessori School’s Annual Chili Cook-off is how we will stay warm on a cold Saturday in February! We will make it our tradition to gather, and enjoy 20 chili recipes from the Hampton Roads Community.
Saturday | February 3, 2018
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saints Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Church, 60 Traverse Road, Newport News, VA 23606
General Admission $15 per person
· Unlimited chili tastings starting at 4:00 p.m. Tickets include a taster cup from all contestants, beverage and bread. All ages are welcome!
Ways to be involved:
1. Join Us for the Event! Enjoy the Event, purchase tickets by email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 757-873-8950.
2. Chili Entrepreneurs!! Cook your favorite chili recipe and be one of the 20 cooks! Email email@example.com to register. For chili entry details, click here.
3. Volunteer!! this event would not be possible without our volunteers working in the back ground and during the event to make it a success! Reach out to Melissa by email firstname.lastname@example.org or Sign Up Genius (.coming soon)
4. Share with your friends, family and co-workers! You may know someone with grandpa’s famous chili recipe just waiting to be discovered! Here is the social media link to share with others!
5. Silent Auction! If you have a business, cottage, season tickets or other donation you believe would be amazing for our Silent Auction, reach out to us.
· Festival Games
· Bean Counting Contest
· Live music by Famous Dave
· Silent Auction and Kids Raffle!!
· Prizes, Bragging Rights, and More!
This is sure to be a fun filled community event. Come out for a day of fun for the whole family – stay warm on a cold Saturday in February! The Cook Off will offer full line up of entertainment from live music to games, kids’ activities, delicious chili from the community, and much more! Come with an empty stomach and full heart!