HRIMS has several annual community involvement fundraising events....
HRIMS has several exciting fundraising programs in the works:
- Barnes and Noble Book Sale, November 18, 2017, this benefits the school library
- Chili Cook-Off, February 2018
- TopGolf Tournament and Family Day, March 2018
- Spring Fair, April 21, 2018
- 2018 Festival of Trees, November 2018
We do ask for 100% participation from parents, members of the board, teachers and all faculty. For HRIMS to qualify for donations from foundations and corporations, many will ask what the people who are directly receiving the benefit from the institution haven given. When our families are at 100% participation for giving that makes a big difference. The levels of support differ for each family. Details for each event is updated annually. 100% participation in giving shows unquestionable support.